Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Voucher found

• 29-09-2011 9:59pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I found a gift voucher that had been dropped in the Crescent shopping centre. Have tried to find out if the store involved had the customers details but they don't.
    I have the store details and there is a message written on the card envelope.
    If you think that it might be yours please pm me with the details I've left out.
    I hate to think that someone is missing out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Fair play to you.

Really good to see that there are still some good people around.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Fair play to ya - Hope you have a lottery win or something!!!! :D

P.S. Did the written message mean you couldn't cash it in anyhow? Something like "Oh your hair is so black and your eyes are so blue, no shop assistant could mistake dear you"! written in ink across the voucher?

- Just joking - I know you're honest and decent.....!

P.P.S Or else you just don't like the shop in question and detest every one of its products.....

;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Raiser wrote: »
    Fair play to ya - Hope you have a lottery win or something!!!! :D

P.S. Did the written message mean you couldn't cash it in anyhow? Something like "Oh your hair is so black and your eyes are so blue, no shop assistant could mistake dear you"! written in ink across the voucher?

- Just joking - I know you're honest and decent.....!

P.P.S Or else you just don't like the shop in question and detest every one of its products.....

;)

Love it!!!!

I love the shop, and would love to have a shopping spree... poor student and all.... but I would hate it if it was me that had lost it, would be gutted, so heres hoping they read boards. If not it will be going to charity:D

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Love it!!!!

I love the shop, and would love to have a shopping spree... poor student and all.... but I would hate it if it was me that had lost it, would be gutted, so heres hoping they read boards. If not it will be going to charity:D

Well the rules of Karma mean you're due some good fortune anyway Daisy so get yourself to the Dogtrack, Racetrack, Paddy Powers, Slot Machines etc. this weekend :D

P.S.

Let have a guess at the message - Closest answer wins a 3 week all expenses trip to The Maldives*

My entry in this competition:
    Happy birthday Deirdre - Hope a team of Beauticians can chisel away at your moley back hair issue thanks to this voucher - Lots of love, Aunty Margaret.

* Prize quoted may not actually be an actual real prize, disappoinment guaranteed, your statutory rights have been violated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Will you ever just keep it if nobody claims it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Fair play, this post got me thinking about all the times I have lost something in this city so I just set up this Facbook page to see if it could help others.

Lost & Found - Limerick

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Will you ever just keep it if nobody claims it.

Yeah give it ten days and then its your in fairness.

- You can be too good you know - in fact they're always the ones that usually die first in Hollywood movies, stone dead minutes after the opening credits, often in the shower :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Hey I think it's mine, I can only remember the rought gist of the message though...

"Dear X
    Happy something or other
    x"

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Keep it up guys... these posts are really making me laugh and god knows we all need a laugh...

btw.. no-one is close to winning prize offered by Raiser:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Fair play

As for the competition

Is it a voucher for utopia

with the message " go f*** yourself "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

"To the finder of this gift card ; IF YOU FIND ME, I'LL GIVE YOU TRIPLE WHAT THIS IS WORTH!!!"

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Keep it up guys... these posts are really making me laugh and god knows we all need a laugh...

btw.. no-one is close to winning prize offered by Raiser:D
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    You've lovely skin
    Mmmm I'd skin you

or how about -
    Sharon, am so sorry about that thing the other night with your Sister, Aunt and Cousin - heres a €5 voucher for Liam Wallace's Butchers.

Advertisement