Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carminat TomTom - confusion over Map updates

Options
  • 29-09-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

I've got the Carminat TT Live in Renault Laguna. It came with *Europe* map on SD card. I subsequently paid for a year of updates. I see that recently both *UK&IRL* and *Western Europe* maps have been updated but not *Europe*. How can one or two be updated but not *Europe* which by definition includes both Western Europe and UK&IRL??
    The Carminat shows my current Europe map as version 875.3612...is this the latest?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Which map did you buy the update for?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭peking97

Just *Europe*. Would this, (ie. ver 875.3612) perhaps already include the latest mapping that has been included in the latest versions of *Western Europe* and *UK&IRL*?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Europe would include Ireland anyway. But if you have Ireland on a seperate map ,that would not receive the update.

So do you reckon Ver 875.3612 is the latest *Europe* map version?

peking97 wrote: »
    So do you reckon Ver 875.3612 is the latest *Europe* map version?
    It is .
    v880 Is due in the next month.

• Advertisement

KoolKid wrote: »
    It is .
    v880 Is due in the next month.

Any word on this update do you happen to know?

It should be in the week or two. I always start a new thread once its available.

Advertisement