Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Bus Timetables in .doc / word format

Options
  • 29-09-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello, this post is for anybody interested in having the bus eireann timetables for Cork in a handy tabulated form in the microsoft .doc format.

The reason I have taken the time to adapt the original pdf's is that I don't have a pdf viewer as standard on my nokia 5230. Instead one is availible for purchase.

The files cover all of the buses operating in Cork City and I thought that they might come in handy for anyone that uses buses to store the timetables on their phones. The total size for all the docs is 337kb (small hey).

They are really easy to modify in a word proccessor if any of the times have changed.

Naturally I had to use a free host site and am sorry for the popups. (I use firefox with "noscript" add-on which blocks all scripts on a page till you let them run). The download link is http://www.mediafire.com/?374ofr5k37kvq . You can only download the files one at a time.

I have no worries about the content and you can do what you like with it but at the same time I take no responsibility for any missed buses say on account of a timetable change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭corkdave

wjzambezi wrote: »
    Hello, this post is for anybody interested in having the bus eireann timetables for Cork in a handy tabulated form in the microsoft .doc format.

The reason I have taken the time to adapt the original pdf's is that I don't have a pdf viewer as standard on my nokia 5230. Instead one is availible for purchase.

The files cover all of the buses operating in Cork City and I thought that they might come in handy for anyone that uses buses to store the timetables on their phones. The total size for all the docs is 337kb (small hey).

They are really easy to modify in a word proccessor if any of the times have changed.

Naturally I had to use a free host site and am sorry for the popups. (I use firefox with "noscript" add-on which blocks all scripts on a page till you let them run). The download link is http://www.mediafire.com/?374ofr5k37kvq . You can only download the files one at a time.

I have no worries about the content and you can do what you like with it but at the same time I take no responsibility for any missed buses say on account of a timetable change.

You, sir, are a total gentleman.
    Thank you!!!
    Dave.

Advertisement