Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Ultimate Edition Problem

Options
  • 30-09-2011 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just got my game earlier and I'm having trouble getting my packs on the Ultimate team section...

Anybody else having the same problem

Comments

You don't get the free packs till the 1st of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

You don't get the free packs till the 1st of October.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

didn't get a manual in my ultimate edition from gamestop this happen to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

didn't get a manual in my ultimate edition from gamestop this happen to anyone else?

manual is on disc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Was just about to ask about this. So we will get a gold pack tomorrow then ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

brianon wrote: »
    Was just about to ask about this. So we will get a gold pack tomorrow then ?

Well tonight after 12 more like :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I dont have the game yet, ill have it monday probably. Im getting the special ed. Can I still get these free packs or can you only get them tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Shakermaker321

busyliving wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just got my game earlier and I'm having trouble getting my packs on the Ultimate team section...

Anybody else having the same problem
    I got the ultimate edition and I still havent got the packs. Where do I enter the code for them?

And is the code the same code you use so that you can play online

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Not the same code - says specifically that it's for free packs.

Enter it from FIFA12 menu...Think it's called the store. For Xbox, some have to enter it as a regular redeem code (from Guide menu for example)

🤪

Advertisement