Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have some wired juice ordered from JuicyVapor.com.

• 30-09-2011 3:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

I will stick up reviews in the review thread of these if anyone is interested on my take on them ?

Ecto Chill
    AB-Negative
    Absinthe
    Boat Drinks
    Champagne and Strawberries
    Cream Soda
    Ecto Plasma
    German Chocolate Cake
    Krazy Leprechaun
    Marshmallow
    River of Slime
    Root Beer Float
    Watermelon & Coconut Candy
    White Chocolate
    Butter Rum
    Dragon's Blood

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Well yeah, ecto plasma! gota know what ghostbuster stuff vapes like :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Well i have only used the ecto chill so far and like the VpC stuff the menthol is more cooling then minty
    It tastes like a sweet or drink from when i was a kid but i cant remember what that was :rolleyes:

Its almost like a dilutable Lime in ice water and i will order more of it.

All of the above were ordered in there reduced PG [PG/VG mix and at 6mg

They do strate PG aswell as strate VG mix aswell.

Delivery just under 2 weeks
    Heres all the 3ml samplers

photoqfu.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Oooooo coloredie.
    Love it, the ecto plasma is green an all :D
    The AB neg shouda been red, bet their savin that for a true blood flavor.
    http://trubeverage.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

I'd be interested in hearing what the butter rum, and cream soda flavours are like?

Noreen1 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in hearing what the butter rum, and cream soda flavours are like?

ok well i tryed em

the butter rum is very rumy if thats a word,taste is like dark sailors rum with milk/cream its nice but doubt id get it myself

the cream soda was kinda like tk cream soda/tk lemonade but not alot of flavor to it,but closeist to any of the fizzy drinks flavors iv had.agen doubt id buy it next time

also tryed the Absinthe and the Marshmallow

Absinthe is very complex taste,if u ever had the drink its like a very waterdownd one,closeist i could compare it to is the black bassetts licorice but with other herbal tastes to it,i may get another small bottle of this just to dip into the odd time.

Marshmallow is the lest impresive so far,very little taste to it at all but then iv herd its a hard taste to get in a juice

like the Tasty Vaper stuff i got awhile back im goin to let these age for a month and try them to see if the tast changes

• Advertisement

Ok i tryed em all out bar 2 :D
    heres a quick run down of what i haveant posted

AB-Negative
    Its billed as a Cherry Mango,iv had mango but never had cherry mango.Theres a ripe mango taste mixed with tart cherries that i like but only a bit at a time, i would order another 10-20ml of it and keep it to hand

Boat Drinks
    Strawberry Mango with Apple flavor,i got the strawberry mango but couldant realy pick up the apple,like the above its nice from time to time. kinda tastes like a fruit salad sweet

Champagne and Strawberries
    Not for me,im not a champagne drinker but it tastes like cheep stuff thats been left out for a while with a strawberry in it :confused:

Ecto Plasma
    Same as the Ecto Chill just no menthol,just as tasty ;)

German Chocolate Cake
    Meh i just dont think you can get a proper tasteing chocolate vape,it is close to a few i tasted when iv visited friends in the USA but i wouldant get it myself

White Chocolate
    never tryed a white chocolate vape before,and if this is anything to go by i wont. Its like USA made chocolate and i hate that. think hersheys

Krazy Leprechaun
    Interesting 1 this,its billed as Shamrock shake from Mc D's and i think its actualy works,i get a creamy minty milkshake tast,id get more for the novalty of it

Root Beer Float
    tates like a A&W one not the MUG brand i prefare,nice enough for me but not goin in my baskit next time :( light ginger taste to it

Watermelon & Coconut Candy
    WOW this blew me away,very watermelon taste with light coconut undertone,kinda like eating a watermelon jelly after eating the center of a bounty bar,would order another 10ml of this

Last to try are River of Slime and Dragon's Blood
    Ill post them before next week :D

Advertisement