Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz Government Salary Survey 2011

Options
  • 30-09-2011 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I'm looking for as the title says the government salary survey, not to work for them but a general survey on all occupations.
    Its for my 457 position nomination and they said i need to prove my jobs salary and this is one of the best ways to do it.
    I have searched all over the ATO site and cant find it. Is there some other government site the immigration girl might have been referring to?
    Or a link would be great if someone knows about it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

Hi,

If the government do complete a survey then it is more than likely going to be on the Australia bureau of statistics website www.abs.gov.au

Would they not accept a salary survey from say Seek or mycareerone?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

What I used to prove my salary was the market rate was simply letters from the salary department someing how much similar people were earning in the company.

Advertisement