Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

76 bus route ETA Clondalkin

Options
  • 30-09-2011 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm looking for any information anyone might have on taking the 76 bus from Blanch village to Clondalkin village.

I'm currently applying for a job out there, and would like to know what time the early morning buses arrive into Clondalkin village. Haven't done the route in years...

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gottalovegreys

Hi,
    I'm not sure what the journey time is nowadays, but its worth keeping in mind that not all 76 buses run from blanchardstown to clondalkin/tallaght. There used to be only 2 or 3 a day. Might be a nightmare trying to get back home too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 MollynOlly

Hi,
    I'm not sure what the journey time is nowadays, but its worth keeping in mind that not all 76 buses run from blanchardstown to clondalkin/tallaght. There used to be only 2 or 3 a day. Might be a nightmare trying to get back home too :(

I've timed the 76 bUt it's hard to know if they are the times that they leave the terminus so it's hard to know what time they reach Blanch and then Clondalkin at.

Advertisement