Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't sign into Ovi store on Nokia C7

Options
  • 30-09-2011 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I had my phone returned yesterday after the touch screen being fixed. The internet is working fine but I can't log into the Ovi store and that means I can't restore my contacts from the Ovi network to my phone so I have 0 contacts. When I go to Ovi sync in the connection menu, it doesnt work either and says it is unable to find a connection. Has anyone any ideas of whats wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

You don't have your operator network set up? Does any other internet service work?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

If you have a connection, what version of symbian is on the phone? if it's Anna, there is an update to Ovi store that fixes issues people had with the ovi client not starting up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭galaxyminstrels

I can use facebook and any other websites but when I go to the Ovi store button on the touch screen it says it can't find a connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭galaxyminstrels

How do I check what version of Symbian I have on my phone ? Sorry if thats a stupid question:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fergusretro

Go to "settings > phone > phone management > device updates". It's under "software version"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Go to "settings > phone > phone management > device updates". It's under "software version"

dialling *#0000# will give the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Anyone having problems with ovi at the moment. Can't access it

Advertisement