Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre order question

Options
  • 30-09-2011 10:05am

Ages ago I preordered Saints Row 3, but I was wondering if I could use that voucher to pick up Fifa.

I thought saints row was out soon but its not til Nov.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,804 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ages ago I preordered Saints Row 3, but I was wondering if I could use that voucher to pick up Fifa.

I really doubt it, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

the dunne wrote: »

did you pay a deposit ? if not just buy FIFA if you did I would be surprised if they didn't let you use it for FIFA makes no difference to the shop. I'm sure if they say no and you say ok ill buy FIFA elsewhere they will change there minds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

If you can't, well at least Saints Row 3 is looking pretty awesome. I picked up SR2 there a while ago (never really showed much interest in the game) and loved it, really looking forward to The Third.

I paid in full for Saints Row. 55 I think. I just want to buy fifa for 45 and leave the remaing tenner as a deposit

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

you can change it whenever you want in gamestop. i did that good few times myself. even on release date. newer had a problem with that.

when you are preordering in gamestop its prety much same as voucher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement