Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a car resprayer

Options
  • 30-09-2011 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

Someone keyed my car yesterday so I need to get it resprayed. Can anyone recommend a resprayer in north Kildare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gateshead

Larry newman in Caragh is excellent.Did all my work for me.your Excellent panel beater and sprayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Andy's Crash Repair, Allenwood - google for details. Used him two years ago for a panel dint and respray.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

hm would it cost to get a door srayed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

You would probably have to get the whole car sprayed if thats the route you want to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

You would probably have to get the whole car sprayed if thats the route you want to go.

Oh really? Someone hit my car in the side and cut the door so it will have to be a new door and I will probably find it hard to find one my colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

head up to tony king in celbridge (beside the snooker hall). he'll sort you out without having to respray the whole door.

hes reasonable too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

PM Sent.

(p.s. I thought you couldn't name companies in thread?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Motors forum might get you more expert opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gateshead

javagal wrote: »
    Oh really? Someone hit my car in the side and cut the door so it will have to be a new door and I will probably find it hard to find one my colour.

No, not at all.
    You will blend the colours in with the panels beside the door.Not that big of a job but if you can find a door the same colour then all the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

have used Dave O'Rourke in Sallins a few times and recommended a few people to him aswell..no complaints from me or anyone else and always found his work top notch

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

You could ask David Dunne in Allen. He's down towards Roadstone.

Advertisement