Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good lamping battery charger in ALDI next Thursday

Options
  • 30-09-2011 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Heads up on a good battery charger in ALDI next Thursday 6th Oct.
    It's just what you need for all the 6 and 12 volt lamping batteries.

Product_detail_Wk40T3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭sako75 hunter

Any idea on how much it is Clivej???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Any idea on how much it is Clivej???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

clivej wrote: »
    Heads up on a good battery charger in ALDI next Thursday 6th Oct.
    It's just what you need for all the 6 and 12 volt lamping batteries.

Product_detail_Wk40T3.jpg

nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

looks good, i wonder what amps is it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

welsummer wrote: »
    looks good, i wonder what amps is it

I'd say it's a pulse charger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

if it charges my 12v 20amp in less than 3days it will be worth it,the charger i got with the battery is useless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

bazza888 wrote: »
    if it charges my 12v 20amp in less than 3days it will be worth it,the charger i got with the battery is useless!

It might take 3 days for a reason baz , i know from experience people using car battery chargers to charge motorcycle batteries of the same voltage but less amps and it knocks the crap out of them, its better to trickle charge it slowly then cram it in , in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

considering getting one of these. anyone know how long it takes to charge the battery? i got a trickle charger but its meant to be only good for keeping the battery charged up. Id be looking for something that can charge the battery after a nights use ready for the following night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

yeah i know but its a pain in the ass having to charge it that long,means you can only go out once a week!

You'll have to read the info on the box on Thursday won't ya!!!!

I last one I got and still use will charge a 12amp/hour battery in about 3-4 hours and then auto switch to trickle charge. It could be selected for bike/car/lorry. It would sense the charge the battery would need. Also good for the sealed type batteries.

This charger looks different but we won't know until we see them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

And just in case ye miss it in Aldi,Lidl are doin them next Monday-same price.

Vizzy wrote: »
    And just in case ye miss it in Aldi,Lidl are doin them next Monday-same price.

Good specs. on that LIDL charger and its more like the model I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

clivej wrote: »
    Good specs. on that LIDL charger and its more like the model I have.

Exat one I got last year, great little charger. I use a 12v sealed battery and it charges it up fully between 4-6 hours. It goes into trickle when it peaks. I'd nearly get another one as a spare.

Advertisement