Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby in Westport

Options
  • 30-09-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Am going to be in Westport this weekend, does anybody know of anywhere that will be open and showing the Ireland v Italy game?

The place I'm staying doesn't have a TV.....

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

xalot wrote: »
    Am going to be in Westport this weekend, does anybody know of anywhere that will be open and showing the Ireland v Italy game?

The place I'm staying doesn't have a TV.....

I would say the hotels will have the match on in the bar (no drink though :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

I dont mind that, might be nice to have some breakfast and watch it, do you know of anywhere offhand?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Castlecourt be the best bet.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Definitely the castlecourt. Plaza also across the way, Clew Bay, Milltimes and the Wyatt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Cosy Joe's Briddge Street - also a reataurant altho I don't know if they do breakfasts

• Advertisement
Advertisement