Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ONLINE STORE FOR NEW BIKE PARTS

• 30-09-2011 12:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

does anybody have any suggestions of online stores in the uk ,that is good for its bike parts etc

looking to add on parts and get new tires etc

heres the new bike :)

tumblr_lrokgcOt0V1qgffrjo1_500.jpg

i wasnt sure of were to post this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

What's wrong with going down to your LBS and buy the parts there. You might pay a bit more but you can benefit form the advice of the staff there and you have some where to go if you ordered the wrong bits. Just my 2c.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Pretty much all online bike shops do bike parts. See here for a few suggestions.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

trad wrote: »
    What's wrong with going down to your LBS and buy the parts there.
    • "we don't stock that, there's no call for it"
    • "the distributor can't supply it"
    • "here you are, that will be online price x 3, thanks you very much!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

trad wrote: »
    What's wrong with going down to your LBS and buy the parts there. You might pay a bit more but you can benefit form the advice of the staff there and you have some where to go if you ordered the wrong bits. Just my 2c.

This is all true, but the question specified "online" stores for bike parts.

Ribble
    Wiggle
    Probikekit
    Slanecycles
    Shinybike
    Evans
    Chainreactioncycles
    Planet X
    Merlin

and more...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

ive used chainreactions a nice bit and i cant fault them, great service just use paypal with them

Advertisement