Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropout / Transfer?

Options
  • 30-09-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in first year and am thinking about transferring to CIT, I have been in contact with them and it might be possible. Anyway what I am wondering is if anyone knows the situation with the fee's? Do I still have to pay the full fees? Half the fees or any of the fees? Also on a side note, a similar question in regards to accommodation I am living in Kilmurry village.

Regards,

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

A buddy of mine is dropping out, today is his last day, as he doesn't like his course and there's no room in the course he wants to transfer into and AFAIK there's a deadline for fees like the 19th of october he was telling me and he isn't gonna lose anything but the money he has paid so far for accomodation. so you should be alright and get everything back as long as you go before the deadline. although he's dropping out altogether and reapplying next year to UL maybe there are different rules if you switch colleges but i reckon you should be grand. You should go to the union and inquire about it. hope this was of help.

Advertisement