Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night tattoo's in limerick

Options
  • 30-09-2011 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone else hear about Hard Knox tattoo on upper gerald griffin street in Limerick doing late night tattoo's? They are apparently opening from 10:30 to 2:30 PM on the 4th and 6th of october.

Was talking to one of the lad's and apparently monster energy drink will be down too doing a big PR deal in the studio on the 13th. with there truck's and music and what not. Seems like it could be good fun. Anyone else going to check it out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I'm not sure I'd like to be worked on by someone hyped up on caffeine :D

Do you have a link with more information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I did a quick search and found this on their facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hard-Knox-Tattoo/101660519872970

Well!! Here's the craic!! Late night madness in Hard Knox Tattoo next Tuesday and Thursday ( the 4th and 6th).... The studio will be open from 10pm to 2:30 am!! For both tattoos and piercings! Special rates and student discounts apply!! This is the first time we're doin this so your feedback is much appreciated, Lookin forward to seeing there!!

314416_261672363871784_101660519872970_754498_1764877199_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Was up there last night and was good craic, everyone that got work done was delighted and the lads working there even put out free refreshments. On again tommorow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dublin Bad Boy

was the monster truck there ? i havent seen it in Dublin in ages, it useto be around everywhere

Advertisement