Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad TV Socket Wall Plate

Options
  • 30-09-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

As part of my new build, I have 4 coax cables coming to my main TV point...I only have space for one wall plate therefore I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to get a quad (4) tv socket wall plate in brushed steel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

is it a single or a double size plate, the double size wouldnt be a problem in either coax type or f-type. it could be done via grid in the finish you need.
    if on a single size plate it could be tricky to track down in the chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Are you using F-type connectors? If you are, just get a single blanking plate in brushed steel and drill 4 holes and bolt in 4 F-type couplers. Done :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BMD

it is a single plate

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

Are you using F-type connectors? If you are, just get a single blanking plate in brushed steel and drill 4 holes and bolt in 4 F-type couplers. Done :-)

if its a single plate then what dilbert said will be the easiest. what range do you currently have in the rest of the sockets ? the little f-type couplers come with the lock nut you need to fix them and a 10mm hss bit will do the job.

Advertisement