Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband dropping continuously

Options
  • 30-09-2011 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭

Hi, we rang about this a few times but can't seem to get a straight answer. For the last week our broadband keeps dropping every few minutes at times. Every 20 minutes at best.

We have been told it will sort itself though. It has not.

Occasionally I see a red light on the broadband box but usually I just see a blinking light.

It was grand before this - I'm wondering if it is works in my area (the problem is constant though)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Aishae wrote: »
    Hi, we rang about this a few times but can't seem to get a straight answer. For the last week our broadband keeps dropping every few minutes at times. Every 20 minutes at best.

Occasionally I see a red light on the broadband box but usually I just see a blinking light.

It was grand before this - I'm wondering if it is works in my area (the problem is constant though)

Hi Aishae,

Can you private message me with your telephone number and I will look into the disconnections you have been getting.

Thanks, Mark

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 jamesflynn21

Aishae wrote: »

Hello, Aishae
    Me and my friends have the same problem
    if you dont mind me asking where in ireland do you live?
    I live in roscommon and it seems to be messing up every 20minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Dublin here. The diagnostics say it's the ATM (I think) that fails. Everything else passes. Drove me mental tonight. Dropped every 5-10 mins. Hoping to feck it's sorted Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

Sounds like the same problem I'm having

Advertisement