Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a CRM recommendation

Options
  • 30-09-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi there,

We're looking for a CRM tool that allows us to manage customers on an ongoing basis. One that's scalable, not overly complicated, manages sales pipelines and can handle invoices.

Can anyone recommend one?

Have heard of the likes of Zoho, etc...but need to see what others are using.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SureHome.ie

I found one page crm are the most clear and simple to use ,

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SureHome.ie

Sorry should have said , they dont handle invoices but for customers only they are very straight forward. Sales force has loads more but is also a lot ,more confusing ( due to more features I suppose)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

sugar crm or civicrm

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

Lostinspace re invoicing are you looking to record sales in the CRM system or to create invoices in order to send to customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lostinspace

Thanks for your suggestions folks. Looks like we're going to go with Sugar CRM as it seems quite user friendly and should be easy enough to set up. Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Thanks for your suggestions folks. Looks like we're going to go with Sugar CRM as it seems quite user friendly and should be easy enough to set up. Thanks for your help.

Just thought I'd chip in with a free suggestion too: http://www.vtiger.com/vtiger-crm - it's free, open source and we moved to it after being with SugarCRM and Salesforce previously. For us, vTiger had all the features we needed for free, and it's been working great for 2+ years so far.

Robbie

Advertisement