Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone found a Politics by Aristotle?

Options
  • 30-09-2011 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

It's published by the Cambridge Press with a blue cover. I must have lost it this Wendesday or Thursday. I would be so greatful if anyone who happened to find it could give it back to me!
    Ps. It has a white sticker(from the second hand bookshop run by the SU) on the spine and some lines drawn on Chapter9, Book III.
    Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

Theres one on top of the lockers in the arts block? Well there was on Thursday anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

The one on the lockers had a white sticker too...I suggest checking the tops of the lockers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DAIY

Stasya_x wrote: »
    The one on the lockers had a white sticker too...I suggest checking the tops of the lockers.
    Thanks, I will. Hope it is not too late! But the top of the locker is slant; how can it stay there anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DAIY

Stasya_x wrote: »
    Theres one on top of the lockers in the arts block? Well there was on Thursday anyway.
    Thanks a lot. I will check it out.

Advertisement