Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women and sex toys

• 30-09-2011 4:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

The sex toy advert reminded me of this. I've been with a couple of girls in the past for casual sex and they've produced sex toys and started going at themselves in an effort to turn themselves and myself on, I presume. It doesn't really do anything for me but live and let live etc.
    Anyway if I were to produce one of those fake vagina things and started banging it, if I took home a bird on the night I met her, surely she'd be disgusted? Am I right? Double standards? I don't own one but it'd be interesting to see her reaction, should I ever get laid again in my life!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

She'd be turned on obviously, stands to reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I doubt she'd be disgusted she'd probably just be like wtf. And if I girl has to take one out when she's with you,you should consider improving things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I doubt she'd be disgusted she'd probably just be like wtf. And if I girl has to take one out when she's with you,you should consider improving things.

BURN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

those fake vagina things ARE he reason u dont need to go out and pick up a girl and do the whole courting thing. Take ur fake vagina, save a load of lolly and be a happy man, man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

In my experience, nothing gets a bird going more than throwing an auld pint glass of raw liver in the microwave for 30 seconds then going to town on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    The sex toy advert reminded me of this. I've been with a couple of girls in the past for casual sex and they've produced sex toys and started going at themselves in an effort to cum because I have a small penis. It doesn't really do anything for me but live and let live etc.

Anyway if I were to produce one of those fake vagina things and started banging it, if I took home a bird on the night I met her, surely she'd be disgusted? Am I right? Double standards? I don't own one but it'd be interesting to see her reaction, should I ever get laid again in my life!

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So what you're trying to say is that you can't satisfy a woman?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

In my experience, nothing gets a bird going more than throwing an auld pint glass of raw liver in the microwave for 30 seconds then going to town on it

Legend:D

I find it a turn out looking at a woman doing herself. Then again I'm a sick f**k:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Ive never had a woman pull one out on the first night, sure in the midst of a relationship for added fun but never on the first night.
    In sumary, you probably suck at sexytime :pac:

Legend:D

I find it a turn out looking at a woman doing herself. Then again I'm a sick f**k:D

Nah that's hardly sick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ya beat me to it ... was just about to post this below

'' Suppose you could always try it on with a jar of liver first ...just to gauge reaction.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

How silly of me I should have known it would turn into a YOU'RE CRAP IN BED thread! No, on both ocassions we hadn't even got down to the main event yet. I guess some women see it as a good type of foreplay, or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Fake vagina? Go the hole nine yards and start banging a blow up doll.... donkey punch it too, that'll get her going!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

How silly of me I should have known it would turn into a YOU'RE CRAP IN BED thread! No, on both ocassions we hadn't even got down to the main event yet. I guess some women see it as a good type of foreplay, or something.
    Nope never seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

The sex toy advert reminded me of this. I've been with a couple of girls in the past for casual sex and they've produced sex toys and started going at themselves in an effort to turn themselves and myself on, I presume. It doesn't really do anything for me but live and let live etc.

Just keep a couple of jamjars of semen on the mantelpiece so she can see you are virile and can give her the babies women want.

I guess they just anticipated you'd be bad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Just tell them you aren't paying for them to have fun. :mad:

I guess they just anticipated you'd be bad :pac:

I don't think I'm bad at all, I've always been attentive anyway. I'm talking like 2 girls out of all the women I've been with, and a looker like me gets around ;)

I don't think I'm bad at all, I've always been attentive anyway. I'm talking like 2 girls out of all the women I've been with, and a looker like me gets around ;)

Pics or its not true

Pics or its not true

pics of me? Neau whey!

• Advertisement

Did they do this before or after they saw you naked? Or at least after the copped a feel...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Why not stick the fake c**k in the fake f***y and see what happens. Everyones a winner.

smash wrote: »
    Did they do this before or after they saw you naked? Or at least after the copped a feel...

I can't remember but both of them were pretty keen to see me again so I must not have been that sexually repulsive to them.

I can't remember but both of them were pretty keen to see me again so I must not have been that sexually repulsive to them.

Unless...have you got money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Let's try the scientific approach...

Try to think back - Did they take out the sex toy before or after you pulled down your shorts? If, directly after, well...

Not sure if you deserve any kudos for posting this in after hours... On reflection - nope. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I think these women could see that Mr. Flop was paying you a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

yes have beenw ith girls that have produced said goods, and honestly its the greatest turn on ever.

the fleshlight idea is hilarious though!!

on the same ideas,

for men, the idea of two girls going down on each other is amazing.

for women, the thoughts of two men going down on each other is disgusting (i hope!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

If they pull out a dildo you should just blast them with piss ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

OP, you should bring out your own toys and go at yourself with them too. It'd be a DIY party :D

• Advertisement

Did you go unconscious and wake up with a sore ass yourself?

Unless...have you got money?

No. I'm always broke. It's the handsome face and killer body, and I'm pretty charming sometimes.

I'm talking like 2 girls out of all the women I've been with, and a looker like me gets around ;)
    No. I'm always broke. It's the handsome face and killer body, and I'm pretty charming sometimes.

2 strikes... next time you should be banned! :D

copeyhagen wrote: »
    yes have beenw ith girls that have produced said goods, and honestly its the greatest turn on ever.

the fleshlight idea is hilarious though!!

on the same ideas,

for men, the idea of two girls going down on each other is amazing.

for women, the thoughts of two men going down on each other is disgusting (i hope!)

Finally a guy who's lived a little. No it does nothing for me. Actually come to think of it a girl I was with a few weeks ago here in London, the next morning when she was in the shower, I could see in the drawer beside her bed some "durex play gel" and got flashbacks of it being produced the very drunken night before. But there was also this huge dildo in there. Christ it really made me want to leave the flat ASAP. I think I have a phobia of them maybe, they are gross.

2 strikes... next time you should be banned! :D

Banned for being gorgeous?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

To really drive her wild:

1. Call her up and invite her over

2. Undress and light candles while you await her arrival

3. Leave door ajar

4. When she arrives produce fake vagina and proceed to fcuk it

5. Ejaculate

6. Fall asleep

7. Snore loudly

8. Drool

• Advertisement

Banned for being gorgeous?

Look, we're here to slag your small penis/lack of skills in bed... not to feed your ego!

Look, we're here to slag your small penis/lack of skills in bed... not to feed your ego!

Well maybe you should try to be nice, Mr Grumpy.

Well maybe you should try to be nice, Mr Grumpy.
    That's no fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

Hi OP, I think I say this for all red blooded males on boards,
    Next time....

take some fcuking photo's please !!!!

mr.wiggle wrote: »
    Hi OP, I think I say this for all red blooded males on boards,
    Next time....

take some fcuking photo's please !!!!

Neither of them were particularly hot

• Advertisement

Well not compared to you,of course

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i accidentally my fleshlight while i was pumping on it to turn on the mrs.

Well not compared to you,of course

I would definitely place myself a league or two above them in the looks department yes. Y'all gotta love yourselves some more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

Y'all gotta love yourselves some more.
    I thought this was the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Double blow, they were mingers and they still needed toys to warm themselves up:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Dear O.P

PICS OR GTFO

Double blow, they were mingers and they still needed toys to warm themselves up:p

Mingers is a bit harsh, I mean you wouldn't say no after a few pints to either, for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

One thing that I loved was when I was fingering a woman once and she grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers to taste her own pussy. Not sure why but I was turned on big style and in her pussy like jack flash once she did that:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭mr.wiggle

i accidentally my fleshlight while i was pumping on it to turn on the mrs.

Really? and come she what the?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

OP, those fake vaginas are ok at the time, but emptying them out in the morning is gross

• Advertisement
Advertisement