Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sweeny todd barbers?

• 30-09-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

well folks,
    any one know what happened to barber shop top floor beside elvery sports?? went in the other day for haircut and it was GONE !!! no trace..bizzare and i have a MULLET !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

well folks,
    any one know what happened to barber shop top floor beside elvery sports?? went in the other day for haircut and it was GONE !!! no trace..bizzare and i have a MULLET !!!

Didnt you hear? He was killing people, and his mistress was baking them into pies.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

DjFlin wrote: »
    well folks,

Didnt you hear? He was killing people, and his mistress was baking them into pies.

Ha ha...

He was on holidays, back now, was there yday

Advertisement