Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Air compressor for farm

• 30-09-2011 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi ....What would be an ideal size air compressor for farm use ? ...will just be mainly just for pumping up tyres of tractors, cars slurry tank etc. and cleaning parts etc. Im a firm believer in buying once and buying well so what would i get for round the 300euro mark 50 litre 1 maybe ? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭epfff

polod wrote: »
    Hi ....What would be an ideal size air compressor for farm use ? ...will just be mainly just for pumping up tyres of tractors, cars slurry tank etc. and cleaning parts etc. Im a firm believer in buying once and buying well so what would i get for round the 300euro mark 50 litre 1 maybe ? :)
    Bought mine in lidl about 6years ago still goibg well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭stanflt

polod wrote: »

bought a 200litre 3hp of a TRAVELLING SALES MAN from wexford about ten years ago for 300
    it runs the milking parlour and no problems pumping wheels or operating the spray guns etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Did anyone see the lad in the journal last week I think that had the crush gate pneumatically operated? He'd a bar running down the side of the chute that he could move to activate the gate from anywhere along it.

I liked the idea;)

SKM13-S-100-3.jpg

I've a FINI 100L tank. Similar to this - belt driven with separate motor and compressor pump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 G.U.R

never had a compresser till i bought one a few years ago. Fierce handy to have around the place only I'm sorry i bought a 25l and not 50+l

Advertisement