Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy an ultimate frisbee?

Options
  • 30-09-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I'd say the title is pretty much self-explanatory. Also, how much are they, around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

there's a shop in temple bar, upstairs on the left as you're walking along crown alley with your back to the central bank. across the road roughly from happy days.

TheDrog wrote: »
    there's a shop in temple bar, upstairs on the left as you're walking along crown alley with your back to the central bank. across the road roughly from happy days.

thanks, i'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Sorry I didn't reply to this in time, for some reason my forum notifications stopped working!

If you want to buy an ultimate frisbee, your best bet is from someone who plays! Are you in University or Secondary School?

• Advertisement

i'm in nuim, though i got into it in school in malahide. i lost my old frisbee over the summer and now need a new one after taking it up again in college.

Best bet would be to get in touch with the NUIM captain and he should be able to sell you a disc for a tenner. It's very hard to get an official ultimate frisbee disc in Ireland in shops, unfortunately.

The only contact I have for him is: https://www.facebook.com/nuimfrisbee

Sorry!

gearoidof wrote: »
    Best bet would be to get in touch with the NUIM captain and he should be able to sell you a disc for a tenner. It's very hard to get an official ultimate frisbee disc in Ireland in shops, unfortunately.

The only contact I have for him is: https://www.facebook.com/nuimfrisbee

Sorry!

thanks! i actually thought of that but thought it'd be a bit cheeky :P i'll give it a go :)

I don't see why it's a bit cheeky to ask yer man for a frisbee? :P

Are you gonna play the sport with your college team?

I'm on the team, yeah. I'll ask him tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement