Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Problems with EA Servers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭drumlover22

NUTZZ wrote: »
    They seem to be down again now, don't know what's up with them lately!

Nothing's up with them lately, they're just consistently shíte :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Tried playing about 6 games tonight and 5 of them disconnected. Never had disconnections before until now. Raging! :mad:

Any idea what's causing this? I'm with Eircom btw. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Tried playing about 6 games tonight and 5 of them disconnected. Never had disconnections before until now. Raging! :mad:

I was playing FUT last night no problems but kept getting disconected all day Sunday even with DMZ and Port Forward etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

This kept happening to me, got me relegated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Honestly lads it's just the ea servers.

Been happening a good few times over the past two months. So irritating especially with the dnf monitor on ultimate team too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement