Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for good oysters tomorrow?

Options
  • 30-09-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I've a friend visiting tomorrow who wants to get some tasty oysters. Any suggestions in city or surrounds to go for oysters?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

The park house in eyre square has good ones but might be a bit pricey . I think mc donaghs have them too i never ate them there but their fish is tasty .

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭MrTsSnickers

O'Grady's on the Pier in Bearna is lovely also Morans on the Wier in Kilcolgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

O'Grady's and Moran's are top of the pile for seafood.

You'd probably get some fresh oysters in the Market tomorrow if you'd like them like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    O'Grady's and Moran's are top of the pile for seafood.

You'd probably get some fresh oysters in the Market tomorrow if you'd like them like that.

O'Grady's is the better of the two I feel. Morans is grand, but massively overpriced for what you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

+1 For Moran's of the Weir in Kilcolgan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement