Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sport Of Fencing In Dundalk/Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Almost certain there's a club in DkIT. Students only I assume but have a search and see if they know of any non-college events.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If there's a fencing club in Drogheda, I want to sign up :D

Though my larger frame may make me a bigger target :(

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Well in that Case Teamshadowclan, I'll take you on Anyday. :D

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

I've tried to do a search but dkit dont say if it's open to the public. I think it would be a great idea to bring that sport to Dundalk and open a club. It's unique and would attract many visitors.

Jammy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

There is a club in Drogheda and they train in St Olivers. They recruit only twice a year and you cant contact them via Boynevalleyfencing@gmail.com
    or via there website (if its still live) www.Boynevalleyfencing.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

There is a club in Drogheda and they train in St Olivers. They recruit only twice a year and you cant contact them via Boynevalleyfencing@gmail.com
    or via there website (if its still live) www.Boynevalleyfencing.com

it says on their site they recruiting every 3 months and are doing so this week? :confused: looks pretty much up to date to me.

Advertisement