Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Barking - Charlesland Court

Options
  • 30-09-2011 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,:D

Can any body else hear the dog barking, well more whinning in one of the duplexes that over looks the green. Its just a few doors down from me and I'm really tired of it at this stage. It looks like a big dog but the owners are leaving it out on the balcony for what looks like all night. I dont know how they cant hear it and just let it inside or something. I'm going to report it to the RSPCA or maybe the guards. Its driving me mad, why get a dog if your not going to care about it. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Did you post this just for a moan or are you going to follow your own advice and do something about it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

R579 wrote: »
    Hi,:D

Can any body else hear the dog barking, well more whinning in one of the duplexes that over looks the green. Its just a few doors down from me and I'm really tired of it at this stage. It looks like a big dog but the owners are leaving it out on the balcony for what looks like all night. I dont know how they cant hear it and just let it inside or something. I'm going to report it to the RSPCA or maybe the guards. Its driving me mad, why get a dog if your not going to care about it. :mad:

this is like going back in time 5 years

searching this forum for "barking" brings up 6 pages of results...

Advertisement