Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is UAN = Account Number & Contract question

Options
  • 01-10-2011 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking to move to a different provider for calls and have a couple of questions:

1. Is the UAN the same as the customer account number on my bill or something different? Can't seem to get a definite answer on this.

2. How do you know if you're still under contract with Eircom? We've been with Eircom forever and don't seem to remember agreeing either verbally or with a signature to any contract extensions.

Thanks,

Ken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

kmurph wrote: »
    Hi

Looking to move to a different provider for calls and have a couple of questions:

1. Is the UAN the same as the customer account number on my bill or something different? Can't seem to get a definite answer on this.

2. How do you know if you're still under contract with Eircom? We've been with Eircom forever and don't seem to remember agreeing either verbally or with a signature to any contract extensions.

Thanks,

Ken

Hi kmurph,

Yes the eircom account number will act as the UAN number required by other providers to transfer the service.

If you Private message me with your telephone number or account number I can see if you are under contarct with eircom.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement