Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile Credit Not Received

Options
  • 01-10-2011 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems with not recieving phone credit from Tesco mobile?

On 28 Sep I topped up my daughters tesco phone with €10 from my tescomobile.ie account. When she said she hadnt recieved it I tried again and she didnt recieve that either although the web page said it was successfully recieved and payment was taken from my credit card for both transactions. I have topped up my daughters phone this way before without problems.

I emailed customer service and was told I can topup my daughters phone from her account. I replied restating that I had already paid €20 through my account and received no credit but did not get an answer.

I sent customer service a new message from the tescomobile website yesterday morning at 0743 and did not recieve an answer again although the website says they will answer within 24 hours.

Can anyone advise what I should do next? Should I go through small claims to get this back? We are really struggling with cash so my daughter has no phone until this is sorted.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Send a PM to Paul from tesco mobile:> here and he will get it sorted for you. Link to this thread in your PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Solidchrome

Nice one, thanks Davy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi there

PM reply sent.

regards
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Solidchrome

Paul sorted this right away- the problem was user error..me!

Thanks again Paul :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

That was sorted quick, fair play on a Saturday morning!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

no problem I am in work anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I have also experienced problems topping up for my mother on Tesco Mobile. Used Tesco Mobile web page. Entered my mothers number. But by next day she still hadn't recieved top up. Called customer care. For some reason the credit had gone on my phone.So the lady did it again for me and once again it went on my phone insted of my mothers. She didn't understand why this happened. So she said she would manually put the credit on my mothers phone which did happen. But now I've been charged 30 euro for credit that I only intended spending 10 euro on! The extra 20 euro did go on my phone with the additional bonus credit but thats not the point.I think the 20 euro that went on my phone should have been cancelled and credited to my card? One 10 euro I would have lived with but not happy with 2. Will call again but just in case others having same issue thought I would mention...

Advertisement