Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Headed Cat!!!!!!!!

• 01-10-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Has any one else seen this???? its mad!! :eek:
    A cat with two faces, named Frank and Louie in Worcester, US. The animal is known as a Janus cat, named for the figure in Roman mythology with two faces on one head. The owner calls the face on the left Frank, while the face on the right is identified as Louie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/two-headed-cat-frankenlouie-turns-12_n_984158.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Two faced? Any plans to run for politics? ;)

It happens
    On the farm I can think of two instances of lambs with five legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aisher

Wow that is weird !! Great that its got to age 12 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Where can I get one ? :D

Have to say the pic looks photoshopped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭very

Saw this in the Star during the week, really cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Delancey wrote: »

Have to say the pic looks photoshopped

I thought the same thing before I watched the video!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've seen a lamb with 8 legs and 2 heads. It was freaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭McKuntmissioner

gregers85 wrote: »
    A cat with two faces, named Frank and Louie in Worcester, US.

His name is actually spelled Frankenlouie (clever, no?), and he's a bit famous here in Massachusetts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

What's the deal with the link to the 'freak show'?? :confused: I find all that more than slightly disturbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

gregers85 wrote: »
    Has any one else seen this???? its mad!! :eek:
    A cat with two faces, named Frank and Louie in Worcester, US. The animal is known as a Janus cat, named for the figure in Roman mythology with two faces on one head. The owner calls the face on the left Frank, while the face on the right is identified as Louie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/two-headed-cat-frankenlouie-turns-12_n_984158.html

That's amazing!!!! Big thanks for sharing : )
    There was a two headed calf in the paper a few years ago; couldn't get it out of my mind: can't believe this cat is 12!!! Great pic. Enough to give you the scares on a dark night thou :•>

Advertisement