Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Gube Agree GTC Race 2010 58cm

Options
  • 01-10-2011 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey folks, long time lurker here. I work in the trade so I refain fro posting.

I'm looking to sell my 2010 GTC Agree Race which I bought in August 2010.
    The 58cm model has a 565mm top tube, I have both a 110mm and 120 stem for it , which I will include.

I have only done around 3700 Km total on it and the chain, cassette and tires have less than 200 Km on them. Although it's not necessary , I will fully clean and service the bike before sale, changing brake pads and cables as needed.

The bike was originally compact and came with FSA gossamer brake calipers. I repaced these before taking it out with a standard chainset (52/39) and fitted ultegra brake calipers to complete the Ultegra 6700 groupset on it.

I replaced the too light weight Easton SL wheels with good and sturdy Aksiums and am using Shimano PD-a600 pedals (I can swap these to a set of new Look classics if needed. Currently there are a pair of Schwalbe Ultremos on it, I think I have one good (lightly used GP4000 around also)

It cost in excess of 2300 as I had to pay for the upgrades and I'm looking for 1600 for it as it is immaculate and I need to buy a winter training mountain bike (29er).

Also included - Pair of Mattock bottle cages. Loaded saddle bag with CO2 inflator, tubes, tire levers, SKS supershort pump. If you use a garmin, I will thow in the fitted GCS10 cadence/speed sensor.

I will post pics during the week as it is currently in storage.
    It is immaculate apart from a minor mark at rear dropout (from fitting/removing wheels) and a little bit of cable rub near the head tube (which I protected as soon as I saw it)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gary_B

Pics added.
    Can get better res/quality ones up if needed.

Advertisement