Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Episode 1 - October 3rd

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

On the you're fired show, why did they give her the Conor skin on the bodrhan? Sure all the talk was about your man Chris. Even during the original show.

Hi we are 3e and we encourage beating people who are (in the situation) more successful than you... In the face... with a hammer.

I concede I would have found it funny if it was the other guy, and just the 'drumstick', but still, a step too far with the hammer I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

beefjerky wrote: »
    On the you're fired show, why did they give her the Conor skin on the bodrhan? Sure all the talk was about your man Chris. Even during the original show.

Hi we are 3e and we encourage beating people who are (in the situation) more successful than you... In the face... with a hammer.

I concede I would have found it funny if it was the other guy, and just the 'drumstick', but still, a step too far with the hammer I think!
    I thought he was going to pull out a mallet with Chris's face on it or something. Conor didnt deserve that cheap shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

beefjerky wrote: »
    On the you're fired show, why did they give her the Conor skin on the bodrhan?

It's the editing that's at fault here. The televises show showed Conor doing quite well and should never have been brought into the boardroom but Aisling admitted to a tactical decision as if she was going to survive and wanted him out of the way.

The behind the scenes shows Conor in another light ~ the sexual or 'adolescent' tension seems to have driven Aisling as much as the task itself on the show, on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Watched this over on 3e. Not a bad start, didn't look too closely at the production skills seemed alright (at last). It's a pity about Bill Cullen.

The young and old teams, which are young and which are old? No offence* to the young team but some of the old team look either the same age or younger!

Note: Lets put You're Fired in a TV Studio, I had to turn off after 10 mins the sound was so bad.

*Once you say no offence on boards you mean it and it softens the blow!

I now want to by a €5 sandwich and VitHit from Spar. PP really works! €5 for a ****ing prepacked sandwich are you mad were in a recession.

Also one thing that bugs me about The Apprentice is that they never take into consideration the amount of work done to get the product to the consumer, they didn't make a profit! But then it was a sandwich and drink for €5! I am off to make a sandwich (guess PP doesn't really work). :pac: And a proper cup of tea with sugar!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Anyone want a bit of gossip about one of the contestants?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Sure why not ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

demonloop banned for 2 weeks for spoiling (or potentially spoiling depending on if it's true) future outcomes of 'The Apprentice'

Basq wrote: »
    demonloop banned for 2 weeks for spoiling (or potentially spoiling depending on if it's true) future outcomes of 'The Apprentice'

Bit unfair, you could just delete the posts and give us a warning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Elmo wrote: »
    I certainly don't think it's unfair.. I don't watch the show but I'd be pissed if I read that if I was a fan.

It's in the charter that people who spoil are banned for 2 weeks for a reason.

Agreed. It won't stop me watching it and being influenced by the ads ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

I'm in the UK now so TV3 won't let me watch The Apprentice on their website - does anyone know of any websites/streams that would allow you to watch it outside of Ireland?
    Thank you so, so much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Luis21

Why? what did he say ? Without names obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Robert McGrath

Luis21 wrote: »

Nobody answer that! It's entrapment and you'll get banned!

Luis21 wrote: »

There is a big twist coming up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

There is a big twist coming up :D

What's the big twist? Could it be that the so-called "cream of Ireland's entrepreneurial talent" might actually complete a task successfully?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭louise5754

On a completely different note I had a look online at the house they are renting.5 bedrooms, 16 apprentices...cosy.

louise5754 wrote: »
    On a completely different note I had a look online at the house they are renting.5 bedrooms, 16 apprentices...cosy.

If you look at the behind the scenes show, you'll see one of the girls' room with five or more beds in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

My band's song is playing in the trailer for the next episode...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭RoryMac

My band's song is playing in the trailer for the next episode...

You play finger snapping, toe tapping, air guitar music?

RoryMac wrote: »

At what point in your life do you put on a suit and become

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

RoryMac wrote: »

No. I know that for certain! (can't give anything away!) ;-)

Advertisement