Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today is interactive day

• 01-10-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

October 1st ...time to re-set the date on all my watches that have one :D

The two Vostoks need the time advanced a full 24 hours, the Slava needs a button pressed and the Raketa needs the crown pulled.

Also time to note that the Vostok Europe hasn't been touched those last three months to have the time set ...it's still the same 20 seconds ahead of standard time as it was three months ago ...how's that for accuracy?

(The Vostok Komandirskie however is another story (basically the same movement). It runs reasonably accurate when worn all day and every day ...but leave it alone for a while and it gains a minute per day)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Now I remember one of the reasons I dislike dates on watches. :) The only one I have(Lip Nautic) advances the time "backwards" if you know what I mean. Instead of moving the time forward as if you were winding a watch it goes the other way. Awkward a tad.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

A number of mine have 31st.

Advertisement