Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Care Books

• 01-10-2011 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Would anybody have the following books to sell secondhand:- Irish Social Policy (Considine & Dukelow) and Introduction to Psychology (Hillgard?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

You might try the second hand books/charity shops. They sometimes have 2nd hand text books for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Annos

dayshah wrote: »
    You might try the second hand books/charity shops. They sometimes have 2nd hand text books for sale.

I tried loads already but nobody seems to have them. I was hoping that somebody who did Social Care in WIT (or CIT) may have finished with them and would be prepared to sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Annos wrote: »
    I tried loads already but nobody seems to have them. I was hoping that somebody who did Social Care in WIT (or CIT) may have finished with them and would be prepared to sell

There is a thread specifically for WIT. You might get a better response there :)

dayshah wrote: »
    There is a thread specifically for WIT. You might get a better response there :)

Thanks a mill - I'll try there now

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

Is it for social care in wit, I dont have those books but was told to get books in first year and never used them as all info needed is in library or online so unless there for use within the class ur prob better off not wasting ur money!

• Advertisement

phelo2121 wrote: »
    Is it for social care in wit, I dont have those books but was told to get books in first year and never used them as all info needed is in library or online so unless there for use within the class ur prob better off not wasting ur money!

Thats good to know - thanks very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ive got the 2nd one somewhere i think if interested,ill have a look

anplaya wrote: »
    ive got the 2nd one somewhere i think if interested,ill have a look

That would be brilliant thanks very much.

Annos wrote: »
    That would be brilliant thanks very much.

Hi Anplaya,

Did you get a chance to root the book out?

Ann O'

Advertisement