Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello (Reg fees for college)

Options
  • 01-10-2011 1:18pm

Hi every one,

I applied for registration fee grant there three weeks ago and I'm wondering has any body out been accepted in relation to their own applications. Getting anxious at this stage.

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭rob w

I applied almost 3 months ago, and still havent been accepted. Dont really expect to find out till around xmas! So i wouldnt be getting to anxious about it. You can just ring them and ask about your application though. I rang a few weeks ago but was told there was still a couple hundred people ahead of me!!

Thanks Rob for that;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

All depends what county you are in too, some can be quicker at processing than others. Kildare is on a major go slow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I applied about 2 months ago and got an acceptance letter this week. My application went through Dublin City Council.

Advertisement