Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Steam cleaner

• 01-10-2011 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know where in town to hire a steam cleaner for carpets?fecking dogs have destroyed me poor oul carpet

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

I hired a carpet cleaner from Clem Jacobs out by six cross roads last year... Think it only cost about €30 from what i remember, got it on the friday evening and brought it back on monday. Wasnt a steam cleaner but it cleaned my carpet that was destroyed from my dog's mucky paws

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

B&Q and homebase hire out carpet cleaners, my friend has used it and found it great! I think its called carpet doctor or something.

It might be worth your while buying one even, i have one for the floor tiles in the kitchen, best purchase I ever made, I got a part to turn it into a carpet steamer too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,692 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I've used the B&Q ones and they are much better than the chemical cleaning, and a fraction of the price. Quite hard work though.

Advertisement