Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Since when has their been Hells Angels MC Ireland ?

• 01-10-2011 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

This is a bizarre thread from a guy who claas himself HellsAngel ( I just used the name as I had just read Sonny Barger's book of the same name) !!!! I've never been in a bike club myself and not really interested though I have been to a few gatherings of the Devils Disciples etc, but I didn't know their was an Ireland chapter of Hells Angels (knew their was a NI one in Belfast).

According to their website "we are proud to announce our presence in the Republic of Ireland with a Nomads charter. Formed by seasoned Irish bikers, most of whom are ex-long standing members of well established and respected Irish 1% clubs as well as members of HAMC Belfast, Hells Angels MC Ireland look forward to an exciting future as an integral part of the Irish biking community. We hope to see you out on the road soon "

Anyone know anything else about this ?

http://www.hellsangelsireland.com/hamc_ireland.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

a certain off shoot of the republican movement might have something to say about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

some of the chosen few patched over as a nomad chapter a while ago

here is a link

http://saoirse32.blogsome.com/2005/11/28/hells-gates-open-for-chosen-few/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

HellsAngel wrote: »
    This is a bizarre thread from a guy who claas himself HellsAngel ( I just used the name as I had just read Sonny Barger's book of the same name) !!!! I've never been in a bike club myself and not really interested though I have been to a few gatherings of the Devils Disciples etc, but I didn't know their was an Ireland chapter of Hells Angels (knew their was a NI one in Belfast).

According to their website "we are proud to announce our presence in the Republic of Ireland with a Nomads charter. Formed by seasoned Irish bikers, most of whom are ex-long standing members of well established and respected Irish 1% clubs as well as members of HAMC Belfast, Hells Angels MC Ireland look forward to an exciting future as an integral part of the Irish biking community. We hope to see you out on the road soon "

Anyone know anything else about this ?

http://www.hellsangelsireland.com/hamc_ireland.html

Been around for nearly a year now. They've got the go ahead from all the necessary elements ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Yeah after being told to leave Ireland in the 80's by the IRA, they had no presence here, untill They re-established a Belfast chapter in 07, and then a nomad chapter in the republic about 2 years ago. Dont think the Alliance are too impressed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 715 ✭✭✭HellsAngel

GHOST MGG2 wrote: »
    a certain off shoot of the republican movement might have something to say about this.
    Tigger wrote: »
    some of the chosen few patched over as a nomad chapter a while ago

here is a link

http://saoirse32.blogsome.com/2005/11/28/hells-gates-open-for-chosen-few/
    Yeah after being told to leave Ireland in the 80's by the IRA, they had no presence here, untill They re-established a Belfast chapter in 07, and then a nomad chapter in the republic about 2 years ago. Dont think the Alliance are too impressed!
    Well thanks for taking a bit of interest in the thread, but hearsay about the "Republican movement" having an issue with them sounds like something straight out of the Sunday World or the Sons of Anarchy and the 'True' IRA malarky. I'd be very skeptical of the above though don't be surprised if we have a ' special ' in the Evening Herald by Paul Williams or Jim Cusack from "a senior authority in the Guards " or well placed "sources" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 715 ✭✭✭HellsAngel

Been around for nearly a year now. They've got the go ahead from all the necessary elements ;)
    From what I've read, usually when the Hells Angels set up in a country or state/city, they normally scout the existing back patch clubs and pick they consider the best material from them. So I expect they picked from the existing clubs such as the Devil's Disciples, Vikings, Free Wheelers :confused:

Maybe I better change my username, the Angels are touchy about such things :eek:

Advertisement