Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much??

• 01-10-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone could tell me roughly how much booster vaccines and a kennel cough vaccine would cost in the vets? Tried ringing one where I live but it's closed till Monday so just trying to find out in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

I think I pay about 60 for both plus a full check up. Kildare area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

just got ours done yesterday for €90....this was 2 dogs vacc & kennel cough. 2 x stronghold and a course of antibiotics and a course of steroids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

some vets do a discount for morning visits - got my two done for €50 in laois recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Not sure if its a Dublin/Country thing but my god I think im being totally ripped off :eek:

I paid 127 for yearly check up and boosters and 2 Advocate treatments. (Adult dog)
    90 euro for pup vac.

@ppink thats is so cheap :confused: Were are you in the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Justask wrote: »
    Not sure if its a Dublin/Country thing but my god I think im being totally ripped off :eek:

I paid 127 for yearly check up and boosters and 2 Advocate treatments. (Adult dog)
    90 euro for pup vac.

@ppink thats is so cheap :confused: Were are you in the country?

We go to Ger Clancy in Carrick on Suir, Tipp.

I feel so embarassed sometimes. Our dogs were the only ones crying in the waiting room to get IN to the vet!! They flung themsleves through the door, straight on the ground with all paws up waiting for a rub!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Should be around 60-65 euro I'd say. Some vets will charge a consult fee on top of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭spur

East Cork. 1 dog for shots plus KC is EUR40. That includes a short once-over and a weigh-in. I do have 2 dogs, but their dates are well apart for shots.

But I do know prices vary hugely - I've heard ridiculous prices for similiar treatment, but including spot-on.

Advertisement