Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Rain Youth Theatre

• 01-10-2011 4:21pm

Hi guys,

I'm currently the youth drama facilitator for Dry Rain Youth Theatre, Bray. We'll be starting our new term next Saturday the 8th October in Hi-Rez youth centre behind the Holy Redeemer and all youths from 14-20 are welcome. It's only €50 for the 11 week term and we're aiming to put on a production this May.

If you want to know anymore, please feel free to PM me.

BUT!

We don't just want youths! We need more people that would be interested in helping out, whether on a committee level or helping out at our productions, or in any other way we haven't thought of yet!
    We're a non-profit organisation that has been operating in the Bray area for the last 21 years. You may remember us from our old premises in An Lar, Dargle Road. Some of our ex members have gone on to roles in Fair City and various film roles and one ex member is currently performing in the role of Macbeth in the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford. some of our ex members went on to become drama facilitators themselves... like me!

Dry Rain is a great and warm and welcoming place. It helps you figure out who you are. You don't necessarily even want to become an actor! We welcome all types. People interested in tech/music/backstage/directing/scripts/playwrights... The list is as endless as the individuals we've had as members over the last few years.

So if you or your children or your nieces or nephews would like to get involved, please PM me and I'll fill you in on all the details. Or you can ask on this thread :)

Break a leg!

Barry

Comments

Dry Rain will be resuming workshops on August 11th in Hi-Rez youtch centre, herbert rd Bray at 10.30am

If you want any more info, please post here or PM me.

Thanks,

Pappa.

But Before we start workshops....!

We're taking part in the Dublin Zombie Walk this Saturday! So if you have contact with a teenager that is more zombie than human, let them know they're not on their own! Meet up at 10am, Bray DART station, Saturday 4th August. Parental permission slips and more info from dryrainyt@yahoo.ie or 0868451625. Please share this around :) Would be great to see a big turnout as fun is guaranteed!

Advertisement