Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoeger shotgun semi auto

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

gun still available,forgot to include that it comes with hard case and clay thrower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Looks ok, looking for a shotgun myself, Im in dublin though, whats a clay thrower? excuse my ignorance, I intend to shoot clays (I have been recommended O/U) but rather than change later if I get the chance to shoot game, thought a semi might be a better option, the ones I held were, suprisingly light compared to the double barrels I fired.
    Whats the barrel length? does it seem to favour certain cartridge weight for cycling the action?

Merch wrote: »
    Looks ok, looking for a shotgun myself, Im in dublin though, whats a clay thrower? excuse my ignorance, I intend to shoot clays (I have been recommended O/U) but rather than change later if I get the chance to shoot game, thought a semi might be a better option, the ones I held were, suprisingly light compared to the double barrels I fired.
    Whats the barrel length? does it seem to favour certain cartridge weight for cycling the action?
    the clay thrower is a spring operated thing that fires the clays into the air,its called a tirius bird shooter,can throw single or double,,gun cycles ok with the no 7s i used but i read somewhere its better on the heavier loads,never had trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Id like it but Ive been recommended to get a O/U for clay shooting, I'd like after some clay experience to shoot some game birds. Been told a few things about semi's, mostly the added length and complexity of the mechanism that isnt present/an issue on an O/U, I still like the look of them, not sure I'll get a licence for two?? I'm still looking for a first shotgun to apply on,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bohora

Still for sale? What is barrel length or model/item number?

• Advertisement

SOLD, to non boards person.thanks to all who have shown interest

Advertisement