Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reservoir Dubs

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

The site is gone and won't be back.

Not 100% true.

Unfortunately, the site provider terminated our contract due to an unpaid bill that we were never made aware of so we've lost everything which is really sh1te as it means that epic 2011 All Ireland final thread has been consigned to history.

The current site holder is passing the baton over to someone else as a result & we hope to have the forum starting from scratch at some point later on this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

dcr22B wrote: »
    Not 100% true.

Unfortunately, the site provider terminated our contract due to an unpaid bill that we were never made aware of so we've lost everything which is really sh1te as it means that epic 2011 All Ireland final thread has been consigned to history.

The current site holder is passing the baton over to someone else as a result & we hope to have the forum starting from scratch at some point later on this week.

Wow lads, jaysis what a kick in the nuts - was a cracking read for anyone with an interest in the club game in particular - hope all yer regulars build it back again .. best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

What! Thats a disaster really is. So everyone will be a newbie on the new site? Paves the way for Barts return under a different alias

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

What! Thats a disaster really is. So everyone will be a newbie on the new site? Paves the way for Barts return under a different alias
    IIRC he wasn't actually banned? I'm open to correction though!

The manner in which this came about (as outlined by DCR) is quite bizarre & would be funny if it hadn't been so detrimental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

I was barred for life for a comment over a junior hurling game.

Trying to be magnanimous now :)

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Trying to be magnanimous now :)

Delighted that you're being so noble about it :rolleyes:

dcr22B wrote: »
    Delighted that you're being so noble about it :rolleyes:

Well, you know what they say ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 dubliner 2

It's an awful pity that all that stuff was lost. I hope something takes it's place. Very handy for keeping up to date on club stuff.

Actually, fk them :-)

I had forgotten what fkn assholes infested the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 kiddap

Not looking good, reading between the lines. Thanks will never sum up our gratitude to what the admin & mods have done to provide that site over the years. How is it payed for anyway dcr?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

kiddap wrote: »
    Not looking good, reading between the lines. Thanks will never sum up our gratitude to what the admin & mods have done to provide that site over the years. How is it payed for anyway dcr?

What lines are those, kiddap? It's just that their Twitter feed is still indicating that they're hopeful of having something sorted by the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 beeko_2

I blame the Premier League.

And Bart.

And Falcon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 kiddap

beeko_2 wrote: »
    I blame the Premier League.

And Bart.

And Falcon.

I blame the lines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭howiya

Site is back. You need to sign up again all old accounts and content gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

they need to get more funding from Croke Park

• Advertisement

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    they need to get more funding from Croke Park

Unfortunately, our request for funds for poor Dublin fans to travel to Kilkenny has been refused by Croke Park....

Advertisement