Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Jewelery shop in city centre

Options
  • 01-10-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Im lookin to get some womens ear rings for a present for a special woman

I want some silver ones.Like a hoop type with some Celtic / Irish flavour to them as she often wears biggish silver hoopy ear rings.

Ive no idea where to buy womens jewelery in the city centre,i dont want to walk into a random jewelery store and get ripped off.
    I have a budget of about 80 euro

If anyone can tell me some places i can buy affordable jewelery of this type id be very greatfull and if anyone could go further and provide me with some pics of some ear rings of this type i would be even more greatfull as im not sure exactly what im lookin for,im open to suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

You could try this place in the George's Street arcade: http://www.newmoon.ie/

I bought some stuff in there a while back and as far as I remember it was reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Just checked out the website,they seem to only have 25 pairs of ear rings on there and none of them is even close to what im lookin for, i will pop in next time im in town and have a look,mayb they have some stock thats not on the website yet..

Advertisement