Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal care course, part-time?!

Options
  • 01-10-2011 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi,

I completed a veterinary assistant course in Dublin last year and I know of two others also in Cork and Carlow (full time), but a friend who works would love to work with animals and do a course, part time.

Does anybody know of other Animal Care courses, part time in Ireland. My friend lives in Laois but also mentioned she'd do an online one if available (which I doubt due to animal study mainly being practical).

All information appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kissmybumper

One or two ITEC courses available on line, quite cheap too

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

If your friend is willing to travel, there is part time course at night in Animal Care in Gorey Community College, starting in September. The website is :

www.goreyadulted.ie

Just do a search and you will find some fetac modules in Animal Care.

P.S. just realised your friend is in Laois, and I suppose Gorey is a bit far for him/her to travel. Anyway, the link is above if you are interested.

Advertisement