Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting a user with their hidden details to someone like the Gov. ISP?

Options
  • 01-10-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi , Im hoping you can help me with this matter.

Im just wondering how this process works and if you can tell me.

Im currently trying to inform myself of the matter as I have used other forums but am relatively new to them.

I do not try to do anything that would warrnt it but I have had people turn against me online recently, on another forum NOT this forum or any Boards.ie forums, and the moderators and site owners used measures such as creating false accounts and more and other members were involved .

I objected to a supposedly funny picture from someone who was antagonising me. Her antagonism was indirect so there is no proof of anything in relation to the matter.

The girl who posted it was insulted and reported it and claimed she was sick of life and more as a result. It caused a huge situation where the mods had to go online more.

It and many other impullse controll (medically related behavours ) drove the mods and members insane and there was no one on my side when this happened.I was ostracised on the forum etc . They did some terrible stuff.

i know they may have my location, first name as well as the usual stuff ssuch as email which I know they could access which had my full name ,and my area of work which could be hurt by the matter.

Im just wondering do you think they could have reported me for anything like stuff made up such so that police would call or just because they are mad.

PLEASE IF YOU COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT AS I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO ASK

I dont use this or other forums in any way carelessly but I possibly have ADHD symptoms , or my behavour is affected by mental health problems. I am not that way currently.

Also I want to make an apology because it has affected her but Im wondering could they use that to implicate me in some sort of blame or responsibility for her as IMO she could possibly blame what I did for any problems she suffers.

I cant find anywhere on this site to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sorry, but is this a matter relating to Boards or a different site?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pattly

:o its a different site..

but do you know anything about it , I know its not an exact moderator issue but I cant ask that site and i use this forum the odd time.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm sorry, but we can't comment on the policies of other sites simply because we have no knowledge of what they are.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Since this matter does not involve any boards.ie moderator, nor is it a Help Desk issue...

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement