Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone Service

• 01-10-2011 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Ive heard there is somewhere in town that services iPhones apart from the mainstream network shops , where is it ? And how much would a battery replacement cost ?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Check out iPhone repair on facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Shouldn't cost much at all. Battery is simple to change and only take a cupla minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

does anyone know how much 3gm centre down town charges?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Go to iPhone repair Facebook nice chap , good service . Email address and phone number on site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Iv given up as the email route is going unanswered the past two emails!

Any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Did you post on the site and ring the phone number mentioned also on site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

decies wrote: »
    Did you post on the site and ring the phone number mentioned also on site.

Posted on Facebook a few times in the past. Sent an email, got a reply. Asked where I could bring the iPod got no reply. Waited and replied again. Still got no reply.

Tbh, I cant keep chasing him. He either cant do it, or doesn't want to but doesn't want to say it. I won't chase someone constantly for work - im sure in these times there are others out there who would be interested. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

slighty OT but im looking to get my i-pod fixed if any one has any ideas or recommendations
    thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

i've dealt with that guy on facebook before-got screen replaced on iphone-great to deal with,he operates from his home in farron park. he's normally quick to answer the phone.i reckon he isn't insured so you will be taking a bit of a gamble.

by the way 40euro for screen replacement on a 3gs-bit of a bargain me thinks!!

Advertisement