Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husky...Waterford...lost??

• 01-10-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I wonder if anyone knows of anyone looking for a missing husky in Waterford? Last night I went to leave my estate and drove past him wandering around. I followed him and called him and he ran straight over. He's so good and friendly. My house was near so I parked and brought him in home, gave him water and some food. He didn't have much. He looks about 1-2. Has a brown/beige collar on but no details. He kept walking to the door to get out so I thought he might not have been lost and walked outside with him. Of course a dog barked and he legged it and vanished. He was seen this morning again at the entrance to Grantstown Park estate and again a possible sighting tonight around 9 in the same area. Even if someone were to know if he's ok? Feel awful for letting him out now knowing he was wandering around for the night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

What colour is he? Someone posted on my FB page about a lost husky, but didn't answer when I asked where in the country they are. Red and white dog (he may look brown and white, they change colour quite a bit while shedding)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dee..x

Sorry I'm only replying there now. No he was grey and white. I did a patrol around and haven't seen or heard anything of him since so fingers crossed he found his family.

Advertisement