Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land line problem

Options
  • 02-10-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

I have been waiting the past 48 hours for a return call from my chinmey sweep and could not figure out why i have not heard the phone ring in a few days.until a few monutes ago my friend texted me to say my landline is saying i am putting her on hold when she rings my landline.so i have just rang my landline phone number from my mobile phone and it rang once and said i am put on hold please wait... any ideas what i should do...i have 2cordless phones and one " normal" phone ....should i unplug them all...i can make phone calls from my landlines so there is none off the hook..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    I have been waiting the past 48 hours for a return call from my chinmey sweep and could not figure out why i have not heard the phone ring in a few days.until a few monutes ago my friend texted me to say my landline is saying i am putting her on hold when she rings my landline.so i have just rang my landline phone number from my mobile phone and it rang once and said i am put on hold please wait... any ideas what i should do...i have 2cordless phones and one " normal" phone ....should i unplug them all...i can make phone calls from my landlines so there is none off the hook..

Hi Halo Kitty,

Can you private message me with your landline telephone number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement