Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this run BF3?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Well it has a pretty poor graphics card, don't think it would go much above low settings in Battlefield 3.

I think the first thing you should know is that you can probably buy better components for cheaper if you buy individually and assemble/pay for assembly.

I'm sure one of the guys on this forum will be able to help pick components out for you if you post a reply following this guideline:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056397753

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

LOL at the case.

No, that wouldn't be good for gaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 KamSaw

If you bought that you'd have to replace the gpu, just build your own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ThomasMcd1994

Hmm alot of bad feedback. Thanks anyway for the replies you guys saved me the trouble of showing this rig to my dad and been laughed at... :rolleyes:

I will discuss with my dad what my max budget is and then I'll use that thread.

Thanks guys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I actually really like the look of the case.. maybe that's just me...

But yeah, don't be fooled. The GPU is terribad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Macker1

Hmm alot of bad feedback. Thanks anyway for the replies you guys saved me the trouble of showing this rig to my dad and been laughed at... :rolleyes:

I will discuss with my dad what my max budget is and then I'll use that thread.

Thanks guys! :D

Too late for that.......:D

I was laughing at the PC last night when I came across the post.

I would never let that yoke into the house......:p:p:p:p

Advertisement