Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is the Ireland Italy game on free to air tv in australia?

Options
  • 02-10-2011 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

I've looked at the listing but doesn't look like its being shown?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

It'll only be on Fox Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

the rugby coverage in aus has been sh1t, well in vic anyways dont know what the rest of the states are like? its always the last thing mentioned on the sports news too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Could be worse.
    You could be in NZ where although theyre hosting the f**king thing, you cant watch it without sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I've only seen a couple of games free to air, have to go out to watch Ireland all the time.

Surely they will show the knockouts on FTA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Essien wrote: »
    I've only seen a couple of games free to air, have to go out to watch Ireland all the time.

according to this http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/sat/afternoon/
    They are indeed (Channel 9)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Essien wrote: »

Ditto, at rhis stage I've spent enough money In pubs watching games to pay for Foxtel for years.

All 4 QFs are live on FTA in Melbourne anyway, Ireland and Aus games on 9, England and NZ games on GEM.

Advertisement