Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good i7 930 cooler

Options
  • 02-10-2011 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey guys im buying myself a cooler so i can overclock my i7 930, i want to be spending around the 50-60 euro on it, any suggestions? wheres the best place to buy stuff from these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

what kind of overclock would you be able to manage with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

Im using one of these....There very good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

whats the craic with taking off the stock and putting on a new cooler? do i have to clean the cpu somehow? is there a layer of thermal paste already on the coolers? or do i buy my own

also that irish site ye linked to me, are they reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I'd go with dwighet's suggestion, personally. It's probably the best air cooler out there, though I haven't really been keeping up with air coolers for a while.

The site is UK-owned, and they're very reliable. I've bought quite a few things from them in the past.

• Advertisement
Advertisement